What are Cloth Diaper Inserts?
- Cloth diaper inserts are designed to be stuffed into pocket diapers to absorb moisture and contain the solids.
- Replace a new insert at diaper change and keep your baby’s bottom clean and dry. Use more than one insert to provide extra absorbency for overnight or long hours use.
- A Must-have baby item essential for cloth diapering.
What is Bamboo?
- Bamboo is Eco-friendly, hypoallergenic, thermal regulating, absorbent, breathable, and antibacterial. Bamboo is naturally resistant to bacteria, odor and mildew
- Good quality bamboo feels cooler to the touch. Suitable for babies with sensitive skin.
- Uses Bamboo, a biodegradable fabric with 5 incredible benefits
Why is our bamboo insert better?
- Natural bamboo fiber provides excellent absorption and comfort. Unlike other brands, KaWaii Baby Bamboo insert is 100% bamboo – there’s no microfiber or fleece inside.
- 5 layers of bamboo that provide more absorbency. Place the insert on top of the diaper against the baby’s bottom or place the insert inside the pocket to absorb moisture.
- With better absorption ability than inserts made of hemp, cotton or fleece.
- Bamboo inserts will maintain their special qualities when washing in cold or warm with a gentle detergent, free of bleach. Line drying in the sun is the best or tumble dry low to medium heat.
- 5 layers of bamboo that provide more absorbency but take longer to dry.
- Pair with our one-size cloth diapers (8–36 lbs)
- Measures at approximately 14 x 5 inches (35.5 x 12.7 cm); pair with one size cloth diaper