A newborn requires 10-12 diaper changes each day, you need to start with at least 2-3 dozen diapers. You won't be able to change the baby after each wetting. You need at least 20 dry diapers while the others are going through laundering. If you get less than 20, they will wear out before the baby is potty trained, because with fewer diapers, they will be laundered more frequently, the diapers will wear out quicker.
KaWaii Baby Little Green Baby Bamboo Cloth Diaper is the Newborn’s best choice. Less likely to get diaper rash. Suitable for babies with sensitive skin.
Our bamboo is hypoallergenic, thermal regulating, absorbent, breathable, and antibacterial. A sturdy hook & loop fastener makes diapering easy yet is soft on your baby’s delicate skin. Fit babies weighing 6–22 pounds/0-18 Months. Each diaper comes with 2 bamboo inserts.
- Double-Layer Waterproof outer shell
- Inner layer: Organic bamboo
- A front panel on the diaper provides extra leak protection during tummy time.
- Quick and easy changing:
- Sturdy yet soft hook & loop fastener
- Large back opening with flap for stuffing inserts
- Fold-back laundry
- Use the fold-back laundry tab to secure the hook tab during washing and drying so that it doesn’t catch on other diapers or pick up lint.
- Do not open the hook & loop fastener when the diaper is wet.
- Easy care – see instructions for washing bamboo diapers
- Multipurpose outer shell – can also be used as a cover for prefold or fitted diapers
- Uses Bamboo, a biodegradable fabric with 5 incredible benefits
- The bamboo Insert is made of 4 layers of bamboo, there is no microfiber or fleece inside
Three rows of snaps for simple rise adjustment:
- 6-10 lb – snap the first-row buttons into the third-row buttons
- 10–15 lb – snap the first-row buttons into the second-row buttons
- 15–22 lb – leave unsnapped