These are great. Not all of them fit the same, different snap patterns. This doesn??t affect the fit - my grandson is 9 months and 28 lbs - not pudgy, quite tall and slim. He is at the max fit for some of these. They are very well made and very absorbent
Very pleased with covers and inserts!
Great cover. Good thickness of PUL. Front and back flap to tuck in a pad folded prefold. Would buy again
Very happy with these diaper covers!
Dry happy with how soft these are. Leak free and very absorbent!
KaWaii Baby Happy Leak-Free One Size Cloth Diaper Cover can be used with inserts or with any type of prefold or with contoured or with fitted cloth diapers. Lightweight, leakfree and easy to wash and dry.
One size fits all. Fit babies from newborn thru potty training weighing 8–36 pounds.
Made of 32 Thread-Count Waterproof TPU fabric, the cover is more durable and waterproof as compared to the regular 23 Thread-Count fabric
- Inside front flap securely holds diaper insert or cloth diaper in place
- An extra leg hole flap for additional leak protection around the leg
- Gentle elastic waistband and elastic binding around the leg openings offer a snug and comfortable fit
- Cross-over snaps placement adjust the waist to fit smaller babies
Three rows of snaps for simple rise adjustment:
- 8–16 lb– snap the first-row buttons into the fourth-row buttons
- 16–22 lb– snap the first-row buttons into the third-row buttons
- 22–36 lb – snap the first-row buttons into the second-row buttons
Washing & Care Instructions:
- Simply rinse the diaper cover under tap water and reuse it for a few times before you put it in the washer.
- You can also soak the covers in a sink or bucket full of cold water, rinse off the dirt, air dry or tumble dry in low
- Machine washed in cold or warm water, using a gentle cycle. The washing temperature should not exceed 95 degrees F or 35 degrees C