Greet quality and great price! These are our favorite diapers for our third child and after trying many types of diapers we rebuilt up our stash with the Kawaii pocket diapers.
Extremely impressed with how absorptive these inserts are.
Love the diapers I buy from this company. We have been cloth diapering our twins for about 4 months and the diapers have held up excellently. The diaper itself occasionally get a little stained from poo but bleach out nicely in the sun. Same for the liners. I notice the liners stain more easily but also bleach out in the sun. They also get a little stinky sometimes even after the wash. When this happens I just add either white vinegar or baking soda to the wash cycle and it freshens them right up.
- 6 x KaWaii Baby Newborn Pure & Natural Cloth Diapers
- 12 x KaWaii Baby Super Absorbent Stay-Dry Microfiber Inserts
- Size: 6-22 pounds/0-18 Months
Soft suede cloth wicks moisture away from your newborn’s skin. For infants weighing 6–22 pounds.
Hook & Loop fastener makes changing a breeze for new parents, grandparents or first-time babysitters.
- Waterproof outer shell
- An inner layer of suede cloth that:
- Wicks moisture away from the skin and keeps your baby’s bottom dry
- Feels smooth, resists stains, and does not pill
- A front panel on the diaper that provides extra leak protection during tummy time
- Quick and easy changing:
- Sturdy yet soft Hook & Loop fastener
- Back pocket opening
- Fold-back laundry tab
- Multipurpose outer shell – use as a cover for prefold or fitted diapers
Three rows of snaps for simple rise adjustment:
- Small – snap the first-row buttons into the third-row buttons (6–10 lb)
- Medium – snap the first-row buttons into the second-row buttons (10–15 lb)
- Large – leave unsnapped (15–22 lb)
- Sturdy yet soft hook & loop fastener to fit your baby’s waist snugly
Substitution of colors may be needed for faster shipping
newborn diapers newborn diapers newborn diapers