A newborn requires 10-12 diaper changes each day, you need to start with at least 2-3 dozen diapers. You won't be able to change the baby after each wetting. You need at least 20 dry diapers while the others are going through laundering. If you get less than 20, they will wear out before the baby is potty trained, because with fewer diapers, they will be laundered more frequently, the diapers will wear out quicker.
The Pure & Natural Newborn Cloth Diaper is designed to grow with your baby. 3 adjustable rise settings that are designed to fit babies weighing 6 -22 pounds/0-18 Months.
A nice and trim fit for newborn and younger babies. Hook & Loop fastener makes changing a breeze for busy daycare or first-time babysitters.
Soft suede cloth inner wicks moisture away from your newborn's skin and keeps the baby's bottom dry and comfortable.
- 32 Thread-count waterproof outer shell, more durable and water resistance than the regular 23 Thread-count outer shell
- An Inner layer of soft suede cloth that -
- Wicks moisture away from the skin and keep your baby’s bottom dry
- Feels smooth, resists stains, and does not pill
- 3D Leakproof Protection -Adjustable elastic waistband fits perfectly. Elastic ruffles around the legs help prevent side leaks. A front waterproof panel that provides extra leak protection during tummy time. Back pocket opening for easy insertion of inserts, once stuffed, is just like an (AIO) All In One diaper
- Fold-back laundry tab - Use the fold-back laundry tab to secure the hook tab during washing and drying so that it doesn’t catch on other diapers or pick up lint. Do not open the hook & loop fastener when the diaper is wet.
- Multipurpose outer shell – Can also be used as a waterproof diaper cover over your favorite prefold, fitted or inserts
- Three rows of snap for simple rise adjustment:
- 6-10 lbs – snap the first-row buttons into the third-row buttons
- 10–15 lbs – snap the first-row buttons into the second-row buttons
15–22 lbs – leave unsnapped