Charcoal is known to absorb odors. The smell of a wet diaper is definitely lighter than the regular diaper, and it is slightly drier when in use as well.
Keep your baby comfortable and odor-free with waterproof fabric and hypoallergenic bamboo charcoal.
One Size fit babies weighing 8 to 36 lbs
What is Bamboo Charcoal?
Bamboo Charcoal is made of bamboo by means of a pyrolysis process. It is known to have high porosity. Charcoal is known to absorb odors and is slightly drier than a regular diaper when in use.
- Outer shell: 32 Thread-Count Waterproof TPU Fabric
- Inner layer: 80% bamboo charcoal, 20% fleece
- Leak-proof front panel for extra protection
- Wide back opening for easy insertion
- Tummy snaps for a flexible fit
- Hip snaps help prevent wing drooping
- Easy care – see instructions for washing bamboo diapers
Three rows of snaps for simple rise adjustment:
- 8–16 lb – snap the first-row buttons into the third-row buttons
- 16–22 lb – snap the first-row buttons into the second-row buttons
- 22–36 lb – leave unsnapped
- Designed to be stuffed into pocket diapers to absorb moisture and contain the solids
- Premium Bamboo Insert is made of 5 layers of bamboo – there’s no microfiber or fleece inside.
- Replace a new insert at diaper change and keep your baby’s bottom clean and dry. Use more than one insert to provide extra absorbency for overnight or long hours use.
- A Must-have baby item essential for cloth diapering
This package comes with: