What are Cloth Diaper Inserts?
- Cloth diaper inserts are designed to be stuffed into pocket diapers to absorb moisture and contain the solids.
- Replace a new insert at diaper change and keep your baby’s bottom clean and dry. Use more than one insert to provide extra absorbency for overnight or long hours use.
- A Must-have baby item essential for cloth diapering.
What is Bamboo?
- Bamboo is Eco-friendly, hypoallergenic, thermal regulating, absorbent, breathable, and antibacterial. Bamboo is naturally resistant to bacteria, odor and mildew
- Good quality bamboo feels cooler to the touch. Suitable for babies with sensitive skin.
- Uses Bamboo, a biodegradable fabric with 5 incredible benefits
Why is our bamboo insert better?
- Natural bamboo fiber provides excellent absorption and comfort. Unlike other brands, KaWaii Baby Bamboo insert is 100% bamboo – there’s no microfiber or fleece inside.
- 4 layers of bamboo that provide more absorbency. Place the insert on top of the diaper against the baby’s bottom or place the insert inside the pocket to absorb moisture. With better absorption ability than inserts made of hemp, cotton or fleece.
- Bamboo inserts will maintain their special qualities when washing in cold or warm with a gentle detergent, free of bleach. Line drying in the sun is the best or tumble dry low to medium heat.
- 4 layers of bamboo that provide more absorbency but take longer to dry.
- (27.9 x 12.7 cm); pair with newborn diaper (6–22 lb)