Ordered for my baby due in April, so I haven't used these yet. But I did have a few Kawaii heavy wetters for my daughter 4 years ago, and they were great, although the elastic in all of them was worn out after 2 years of use, and 2 years of storage.
These are my fave type of diapers. I know the extra waterproof outer makes it ideal for overnight, we made our entire stash out of them and use them for all the time. And they come in all the cute prints which is a bonus:-)
Don??t have any issues with leaks
I really like the Good night heavy wetter Holstein cow diaper. It is super soft and fits my 5 month old well. Though I have not used it for overnight yet, we have used it for naps and have not had any leaking.
So very cute. Cant wait to put them on my little man.
Keep your baby comfortable at night with optimal leak protection, softness, and absorbency. Three-layer waterproof shell, cozy microfleece lining.
The fabric of the Good Night Heavy Wetter has a slightly thicker, sturdier feel than the regular diaper.
One size fits all: for babies weighing 8–36 pounds.
- Three-layered waterproof outer shell (TPU + treated laminate + TPU)
- Microfleece Inner Layer – absorb moisture quickly and your baby will love the softness
- Choose with or without insert
- A front panel on the diaper that provides extra leak protection during tummy time
- Wide back opening for easy insertion
- Tummy snaps for a flexible fit
- Hip snaps to prevent wing drooping
- Three rows of snaps for simple rise adjustment:
- 8–16 lb – snap the first-row buttons into the third-row buttons
- 16–22 lb – snap the first-row buttons into the second-row buttons
- 22–36 lb – leave unsnapped
- Multipurpose outer shell – use as a cover for prefold or fitted diapers
The Outer Shell has a pocket opening located in the back inner layer to accommodate the microfiber inserts. Once stuffed, it is just like an (AIO) All in One Diaper.
|8–36 lb||13.5–19.5″ (34.3–49.5 cm)||14–28″ (35.5–71 cm)||19.5″ (49.5 cm)||7.5″ (19 cm)|