My son is a heavy wetter, but after stuffing a goodnight diaper with two inserts, they haven't leaked yet!
Bodysuit fit my nine-month old perfectly. The material is comfortable and durable and the 2-way zippers are very much appreciated when trying to change a squirmy infant. I love KaWaii Baby!
We bought these sleepers 2 years ago, this is the only clothes my son is willing to wear everyday, he likes the car prints:) so we wash and dry them every often, the colors didn't fade, no pilling inside and won't scratch my son's skin. He is 4 now and wearing the size 120. Love how soft & stretchy they are, Love love....the PJs :)
I am super happy with the fabric of these, they seem to have prewashed well and a generous size, they will make good changing pad liners while baby is tiny, and good diapers with a diaper belt while baby is small. Then I can imagine using them fastened or as diaper inserts when baby gets bigger.
I can??t recommend these enough. I??ve had them for a few months now and are my go to diapers. If I would have known about this company when I started cloth diapering my first child, I would only have kawaii baby diapers in my stash. The tummy liner is a life saver for my tummy sleeper which was the ultimate sell for me and the pockets are big enough to add absorbency for nighttime wear. The bamboo inserts are super absorbent and been able to use them alone without any compression leaks and my son is a heavy wetter. They??re not too bulky when using the bamboo inserts and has an average bulk if using a cotton pre-fold. Also the diapers themselves hardly pick up any fluff which I was worried they??d be linty because of the material but I??ve yet to have any issues. These are definitely worth the investment, you??ll be so happy you did.
Snap closure diaper is harder for older babies to take it off.
One size fits all: for babies weighing 8–36 pounds.
- The waterproof outer shell is made of 32 thread-count waterproof TPU fabric
- Microfleece or suede cloth inner lining helps absorb moisture quickly
- Insert Option: Can choose just the diaper shell, or with 2 microfiber or with 2 premium bamboo inserts.
- Leak-proof front panel for extra protection against leaking, suitable for babies sleeping on their tummies
- Wide back opening for easy insertion and removal of inserts
- Tummy snaps for a flexible fit
- Hip snaps help prevent wing drooping.
Three rows of snaps for simple rise adjustment:
- 8–16 lb – snap the first-row buttons into the third-row buttons
- 16–22 lb – snap the first-row buttons into the second-row buttons
- 22–36 lb – leave unsnapped
The multipurpose outer shell can also be used as a cover for your prefold or fitted diapers.
- Weight: 8–36 lb
- Rise: 13.5–19.5″ (34.3–49.5 cm)
- Waist: 14–28″ (35.5–71 cm)
- Length: 19.5″ (49.5 cm)
- Crotch: 7.5″ (19 cm)